Tuesday, January 5, 2016

January Currently

                                                Happy 2016!

My blog did not get off to a good start...I haven't posted in six months.  I'm hoping to be a more frequent blogger in 2016!  To jump start that goal, I'm linking up with Farley from Oh Boy 4th Grade for the January Currently.

Listening:  I. LOVE. FIXER. UPPER.  I am 100% obsessed, so any time there's an episode on, I am watching it.  Can't wait for the new episode tonight!

Loving:  I found out about Tone It Up (TIU) workouts through Kandice from Time Two Teach.  I've been using the workouts they've released on YouTube to get my butt moving and working out.  They look like fluff and girly-ness, but I swear they're not!  Check them out here on Tone It Up's YouTube account. 

Thinking:  I need to go to bed early!  Today was our first day back with students, and I'm beat!

Wanting:  Since seeing all the fun posts and Instagram photos from I Teach K last summer, it has been my goal to go this year.  I just saw they have early bird rates until March, so I need to get moving!

Needing:  Here it is, January 5th, and I still haven't done my January budget yet.  Oops.  I use Dave Ramsey's budget forms, and I do one every month.  More or less on time:)

One Little Word:  My goal this year is to live my life with intention.  I'm very guilty of letting a day go by while I spend it on Facebook, Instagram, or online shopping.  I want to make sure I do something each day with intention and purpose.  

That's it for this month's Currently.  To get in on the fun, go visit Farley!

4 comments:

  1. Love Fixer Upper, too! Wish they'd come redecorate my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just moved so I haven't signed up for a new gym yet, good to know those videos are good! Also, I love your little word! Happy New Year!
    Noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check out the YouTube channel recommendation. I currently follow The Fitness Marshall and so far I've been really successful with my workouts (since November). I got to go to Vegas last year and it was the best thing I've ever done! Good luck on achieving that goal...you should totally do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wanted to go to the national I teach K conference, but it has never been in the budget for us! Good luck! Happy new year!
    Joni
    http://kinderkidsfun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete