Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hello!

Once upon a time, I had a blog.  You can still find it if you try hard enough.  But for many reasons, I quit writing posts, and life moved on.  Now, I watch all these amazing teachers sharing their fantastic ideas, and I think, "I've got a good idea (maybe even two)!"  So here I am, starting a new blog.  Mostly this is for me; I feel if I'm sharing my ideas with the world, I'll be motivated to improve my teaching so that I have something worthwhile to share.  I also love this social media teacher community I've become part of, and I want to contribute and connect more.  I've been so inspired by the teachers I follow through Facebook, Instagram, and blogs; maybe if I'm lucky, someday I'll inspire someone too. :)

This summer has been full of change!  I recently moved to a new town, and I'm still getting my bearings.  I've started to slowly move my things into my new classroom, but I have a long way to go before I'm ready for the new school year.  Here's a sneak peek into my new classroom:
My walls are a light purple!  Not my first choice, but they'll work!
I love all the storage those cabinets provide!
Student coat hooks, plus more storage!  
So. Much. Stuff.
Am I the only person who does this?  
 I'm heading to school tomorrow for a full day of cleaning, organizing, and set up.  I'm so excited for this new classroom and for what the year will bring!



No comments:

Post a Comment